UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION
We pride ourselves on developing strong PARTNERSHIPS with stakeholders that share similar PASSION, VISION, and VALUES with us.
We have partnered with KARLO to ensure our DRG is non-evasive and high-yield suited for ASAL. We have partnered with NULANDS to farm the DRG at a commercial scale. We have partnered with UNGC (Kenya) and soon Europe to align our activities and reporting standards with SDG's. GET.Invest , an E.U.-funded consulting firm is assisting us to develop off-grid decentralized power projects. We plan to partner with investors and associations to commercialize and market our innovation.
WHAT IS DRG?
- This Napier Grass is
a monocot C4 perennial grass which are tall and forms in robust bamboo-like
It grows best at higher temperatures. Yields are reduced at low air temperature and plants cease to grow at below 10 degrees centigrade
Suitable for wide range of soils including acidic red loam and mildly saline soil with a life-span of 10 - 12 years
Energy: 18.4 MJ/dry kg= 4400 kcal/kg=7900 BTU/lb (GCV)
- We invest in triple-bottom line impact. Namely environmental, social and economic
- SDG 7: Clean and affordable energy. We target to reduce overall energy costs by at least 10%
- SDG 1: Our innovation will introduce a new economic activity in ASAL triggering a multiplier social effect
- SDG 8: We will introduce an DRG out-grower scheme.
- SDG 15: DRG farming will act as a carbon sink and mitigates deforestation.
- MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
OUR SUSTAINABILITY TEAM WAS AMONG THE 32 COMPANIES OUT OF 3,000 GLOBALLY THAT PRESENTED AT THE YOUNG SDG INNOVATORS SUMMIT IN 2021.